Doctors · Surgery

Dr. Jennifer Walden Surgeon of the New Age

Walden grew up in Austin, Texas. Jennifer was Salutatorian in her class at the University of Galveston, Texas medical branch.

Jennifer built her first practice in New York. Later moving back to Austin for her family. Only a practicing plastic surgeon for 8 years. Promising she’ll be around for many years to come. Even though The process to become a plastic surgeon is more in-depth and longer than other types of surgery. Jennifer is still young and hungry as they say.

She performs many procedures; facelifts, breast augmentations, nose jobs, and liposuction. In the areas of the inner thighs, abdomen, and arms. Walden also performs other minimal procedures such as injecting Botox or soft tissue fillers.

Being a woman is out of the norm for most plastic surgeons. Jennifer feels being a woman plastic surgeon has advantages. After all, 91 percent of plastic surgery is done on women. This quote from Jennifer will help to clarify what is meant by advantages. “The vast majority of these women aren’t trying to replicate the male ideal of a Barbie-doll not even close. Many of my patients tell me they are more comfortable talking to a woman about their body.” Meaning not only is her clientele mostly women, but her clientele is increased by being a woman. Giving more comfort to those who do wish to receive plastic surgery; considering they consult a female surgeon rather than the majority of plastic surgeons who are male.

The American Society For Aesthetic Plastic Surgery website; show her patient satisfaction rate is 91.2 percent. With the other 8.8 percent likely making up hasty decisions or body recognition problems on the patient’s behalf.